Monday, September 10, 2007

Britney Punts...

Well...if there was any question as to whether or not Britney Spears had any sort of future left...she pretty much answered it with the ABYSMAL performance at the MTV VMA's.

First off...where does MTV get off hosting an award show for music video's these days? Long gone are the days of "Remote Control" and the strange, yet awkwardly attractive Kennedy. I feel a little part of my soul die inside me every time I see a bunch of self important 17 year old girls in oversized sunglasses complain about not hooking up with the local cutie in their H3 at the beach.

Please....I'd rather poke my eyes out with icicles.

What was I talking about again? Right. Britney punts away her career. You can check out a video of her performance here. She looks like she's in a bad high school musical....you know the kind....where the kid knows she has go to stand in some general location on the stage...but doesn't really know what to do once she gets there. It truly is laughable. I could put on a better show than this...and those of you that know me...know that I've got zippy skills when it comes to dancing.

How has this happened dearest Britney? Oh right...you marry Skeevy McNubbins and thereby flush your life down the toilet.

No comments: