Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Brando reads "Cats Call" so you don't have to...

Well well well...what better way to jump back into e-Breezewood than a little Cat Spector?

catherine-specter_66x88.jpg


Ooooo-weee! Look at the angle of that hat. Jauntiness if flying out of my monitor.

Here's a summary...some chick has a guy friend...same chick gets married to another dude...guy friend gets all weird and wants to "hang out" more. Chick says, "Why can't guys be friends with women? Why does it sometimes have to be "all or nothing at all" for guys?"

Cat's Call? "Most guys don't want "it all". They're fine with sex."

Which...if you ask me...totally just gave this chick approval to bang a dude that wasn't her husband. Well...that's the way I read it at least. Listen...I'm doing this so you don't have to read it. You'll just have to trust me.

Here's a good one from last week....

DEAR CAT: Our new neighbors are, shall we say, more ‘open’ than we like. Namely, the wife often sunbathes with her friends (in skimpy bikinis) on the front lawn. We live in a warm, sunny place, and this has gone on since they moved in a year ago. I feel this type of display downgrades the neighborhood and I am not the only one bothered by this behavior. I know she is not doing anything “illegal” but she is almost naked! The beach is a few minutes away, why not go there? I prefer not to cause problems but I feel that I should express this to her, for the sake of property values. Your call? —MODEST HOMEOWNER

Brando's Call....Ooooo. Tell me again...but slower this time...




No comments: