Thursday, November 22, 2007

Brando reads "Cat's Call" so you don't have to...


According to the list over on the right hand side....there have been only 7 posts here in the last two months....I promise that this will change....as you...the citizens of e-Breezewood demand better from your e-mayor.

Let's start with a favorite of mine....ridiculing Catherine Specter from the Post Gazette's "Cat's Call" relationship advice column.

This edition brought to you by e-citizen Rachel.


DEAR CAT: I have never been good at computers. This is the first e-mail I ever sent successfully! My husband is a whiz at them, but we only have one computer, and he is always busy and using it. He says I should go out and buy one so we don't have to share, but I don't know what to get. He says I should talk to people at the stores, and he'll buy me whatever I want "as long as I stop complaining about it." Can you suggest a store where I will not feel intimidated? -- TECH SUPPORT


Cat's reply....
DEAR TECH: If you managed to send an e-mail, you're further along than you think! Trust Cat on this one. Long before I started "calling," I tutored in computers and blah blah blah blah.....

The truth...from Brando...
Dear Tech: Your husband is busy spending all of his time on "Married and Bored" chat rooms. Either that...or he's spending all of his time looking for Halo 3 cheats. Either way...you're pretty much screwed.

No comments: