Thursday, September 6, 2007

Best idea ever....


Today...a few luck Penguins season ticket buyers got their tickets delivered....by the actual players.

I don't know whose thinking these things up over in the Penguins management office...but they deserve a raise. This is a brilliant idea. Can you imagine...you're sitting around after work...watching the news...and Sidney Crosby's at your door. Genius.

Of course...I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like if they got some other famous Yinzers to help them deliver.


How about Myron Cope...."Yoi...here are yinz guyz tickets n'at. Now watch me fall down your patio stairs...."




Or Don Schwenneker? "Hi folks...here are you tickets. Get ready for some snow this evening, and check back with us for your up to the minute school delays and closings."




Or the Pirate Parrot. "You guys don't happen to be looking for a new mascott, do ya?"




Or former Yinzer Jeff Goldblum. "Ah...yes, yes...ah, hello there...ah...this is...ah...this is...ah...this is very strage....very wacky...me delivering your....ah....your ah...tickets...ah...as they were."



Or Sketchy-Hat Spector. "Well....if you ask me....you should (door slams)....."



And finally, of course, Christopher Walken. Not a Yinzer...but still a good time if here appeared at your doorstep. "My friends...this is crazy...it's me, Chirs....Walken....I've got your Penguin....tickets....baby."




No comments: